This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
War of Mercenaries - Battle Points Explained
May 24, 2013
- Battle Points feature is live. You gain BP's by attacking and defending against non-friend players. There's also an associated feature where you get badges for each success threshold.
- Victory-Meter (V-meter) is live, which shows the current damage states of the city and current damage thresholds.
- Attack log and battle report design has changed to reflect above changes.
- Our first event is live: BP rush. Players will try to have 500 BP's at the end of 1 week. 100 gold will be awarded for those who succeed.
- Friends are shown with a green background to indicate that they won't yield any BP's when attacked.
- Deafult ranking will be BP's from now on. (Keep in mind that BP's will get reset after current event ends.)
- Entering combat mechanic has changed. Now we have only 1 button ("enter") to view enemy cities. Then you can press "war" to enter combat seamlessly. This is for preventing people from entering combats unintentionally, since there are battle points at stake now.
- You can buy mercs directly from the mercenary barracks now.
- Announcement feature is live. We'll be announcing important news, events and changes with this pop-up in the future.
- "Use all" buttons have been added to stash.
- City Planner has a grid system that can be turned on/off now.
- Many cosmetic and mechanical fixes&improvements have been deployed.